Tuesday 6 January 2015

Catch Up..

Yesterday was our first day back to school after the Christmas holidays and to be honest I wasn't that excited. I had such a good Christmas and I'm so sad it's over :( Because I was so busy before Christmas, I didn't have much time to blog. 

On the Wednesday before holidays we went to see the European premiere of  Elf the Musical in the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre in Town. The audience was made of of all students. The musical was really good. During the interval two women came over to a few of us and asked if we would like to give a review of the show on RTÉ 2fm, and we said we would.


After the show Ellen, Hannah, Eimear and I went down to the foyer and talked to Colm Hayes about what we thought of Elf. They gave the four of us free tickets to go see Peter Pan on ice in March. I listened to the podcast later of our interview and I sounded stupid but at least we got the tickets! The rest of the week we just had exams and we got off on Thursday a day earlier than everyone else :))


Tomorrow is our first day of our second Work Experience placement and on Thursday we're going to the BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition so it'll be a busy week! 

-Eve xx

No comments:

Post a Comment